PICCOLO PLUS AERO DIAGNOSTIC AUDIOMETER – air + bone + mask
Piccolo is a basic diagnostic audiometer offering air, bone and speech audiometry functions.
Piccolo can be controlled either from a computer running Windows or, for the first time ever, from an iPad®. Lightweight, compact design, powerful, user-friendly software and Noah connectivity combine to make Piccolo the ideal choice for professionals on the move.
Three different models available:
Basic (AC only) for Pc use
Plus (AC/BC) for Pc or Pc-iPad® use (Aero version)
Speech (AC/BC/Live Speech) for Pc-iPad® use
– iPad® control (includes Aero option, 33616, 33618 only) through the Maestro App. Wireless Bluetooth connectivity
– computer control through the dedicated Noah or Daisy module. USB connection port
– small and light weight
– power supply through the USB connection, when controlled by computer.
Made in Italy.
Software language: GB, FR, IT, ES, DE, PL, PT.
Manual: GB, FR, IT, ES, DE, PL, PT, NL.
|• Type of device: Pc and iPad control
• Class EN 60645-1, ANSI S3.6: 3-diagnostic
• Output: AC,BC
• Masking: NBN
• Warble tone: Yes
• Pulsed tone: 0.5 Hz, 1 Hz, 2 Hz
• Frequency range: 125 – 8000 Hz
• Maximum output intensities:
– AC: -10 to 120 dB HL
– BC: -10 to 80 dB HL
• Attenuator step: 5 dB
• Automatic audiometry: HW auto threshold
• Speech audiometry: No
• Speech inputs: –
• Talk over: External microphone
• Connection to PC: USB [driverless]
• Controlling software: Daisy or Noah with Maestro module
• Connection to iPad: Bluetooth 4
• Controlling app: Maestro (App Store)
• Size 16 x 16 x 3 cm (16.3 x 6.3 x 1.2 in)
• Weight: 300 g (10.6 oz)
• Operating voltage: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz