DIATERMO MB 160D –mono-bipolar 160W
DIATERMO MB 160D – mono-bipolar – 160W is an high frequency electrosurgical unit suitable for minor and medium surgery.
Diatermo MB 160D – mono-bipolar – 160W allow pure CUT, cut-coagulation BLEND, superficial coagulation FORCED COAG, deep coagulation in absence of necrosis SOFT COAG and, with forceps, BIPOLAR coagulation.
The digital reading of delivered power and the monitoring of operative function by microcontroller guarantees absolute reliability of working conditions.
Diatermo MB allow a highly professional surgery through ergonomic and safety features.
The connection of neutral electrode is constantly monitored. Safety control of patient/plate contact using split neutral electrode.
Possibility to control the output functions and the delivery of output power by the handle, allows the surgical operation without diverting attention from the surgical field.
– minimum invasive surgery
– possibility to use bipolar forceps
– possibility to use split neutral electrodes
– memorization of the last used settings
– power activation by pedal and/or handle
– digital adjustment and indication of the output power
– adjustment of the acoustic indicator intensity