Cliniclean 25 Revive
- Product Name: Clini-Clean™
Liquid Hand Sanitizer (antibacterial). Mal 0/05/19
- Product Description: Liquid Hand Sanitizer (Detergent Hand )
- Appearance: blue or pearly pink viscous liquid, with a pleasant fragrance and color.
- Properties: Product has a PH Balance of approx. 6.8 to 6.9. Soluble in water with a relative density of 1.0 to 1.30.
Chemical Name Hazard Factor
Nonyl Phenol Ethoxylate Nil
Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate Nil
N.PROPANOL (NPA) Nil
Other propriety ingredients Nil
- Hazards identification : Nonyl Phenol Ethoxylate (9 mole ) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate are not considered a hazards when blended into product.
- First Aid: Always show treating physician this product material safety data sheet.
- Eyes: May cause moderate to severe irritation :- Wash with copious, repeated amounts of water and seek medical attention if necessary. Do not rub eyes.
- Hands &Skin: Non Irritating under normal use, but may have adverse reactions by prolonged exposure to sensitive skin :- Wash thoroughly with water and towel dry.
- Inhalation : Not likely under normal use. if the liquid product is inhaled seek immediate
- medical attention. If breathing has stopped give artificial respiration.