Clinic Digital Sphygmomanometer + PC Link Software
CLINIC DIGITAL SPHYGMO + PC LINK SOFTWARE
The Sphygmomanometer PC Link Software is a instrument used for measuring blood pressure . Professional digital blood pressure monitor for hospital and medical use. The digital sphygmomanometer is also used to monitor the heart rate. You can thus take into account not only the blood pressure but also the number of heartbeats .
There are many models of bad luck on the market. They have a comfortable display, usually large and it is not difficult to find someone speaking , that is, with a voice that helps the user, explaining how to measure the pressure, and communicating the results obtained.
– Fully automatic inflation and deflation
Large LCD display (5 x 6 cm) easy to clean.
– Extra memory: 4 users with 99 memories each
– Clock mode: shows current date and time when not in operation
– Average readings available hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, over all
– 4 alarm setting for medication
– Irregular heartbeat indication
– Includes PC link software with USB connector
• Measuring type: oscillometric system
• Measuring range:
– Pressure: 20 ~ 280 mmHg
– Pulse: 40 ~ 195 beats/min.
– Pressure ± 3 mmHg
– Pulse: ± 5%
• Power supply: 4x “AA” batteries or AC adaptor (option)
• Weight: Approx. 380g (including cuff, ex. batteries)
• External dimension: 195(L)x126(W)x62(D) mm
• Arm cuff: 22 – 34 cm