Biological Safety Cabinet
A biosafety cabinet —also called a biological safety cabinet or microbiological safety cabinet—is an enclosed, ventilated laboratory workspace for safely working with materials contaminated with pathogens requiring a defined biosafety level.
Three protection: operator, sample and environment. Airflow system: 70% air re-circulation, 30% air exhaust A2 Cabinet is suitable for working with microbiological research in the absence of volatile or toxic chemicals and radionuclide.
LCD display Work Zone
Large Digital LCD displsy is easy to monitor Work zone is made of 304 stainless steel,
all the safety parameters at a glance and is surround by negative pressure.
ergonomically sized control panel improves
1. Small dimension,save space.
2. Centrifugal fan, speed, adjustable; H14 HEPA filter.|
3. Large LCD diaplay: Operators can check detailed status of the cabinet, such as inflow and downflow velocity, work area temperature and humidity, filter pressure, UV working time and filter working time, filter life indicator etc.
4. Time reaerve function: This can save 30 minutes waiting time after activating the cabinet and the sterilization time after experiment.
5. Remote control: Each function can be realized 6 meters away from the cabinet by remote control, which can protect the operator under emergency.
6. Motorized front window: The front window is motorized for convenient, one-hand operation.
7. Voice prompt function: Airflow alarm, filter replacing alarm and front window height alarm.
8. With memory function in case of power-failure.
The primary purpose of a BSC is to serve as a means to protect the laboratory worker and the surrounding environment from pathogens. All exhaust air is HEPA-filtered as it exits the biosafety cabinet, removing harmful bactiria and verias.This is in contrast to a laminar flow clean bench, which blows unfiltered exhaust air towards the user and is not safe for work with pathogenic agents